Increasing the Odds: A Series Dedicated to Understanding Gambling Disorders is a publication series that brings the most important research on gambling disorders into the hands of a much broader audience. The series provides researchers, clinicians, regulators, policymakers and industry leaders with concise, easy-to-understand summaries of seminal peer-reviewed research on gambling disorders, as well as implications for future research and prevention efforts.
Current Volume: "Innovative Studies from the NCRG Centers of Excellence in Gambling Research"
Download the full copy here or view it in the flash player below
All Volumes of Increasing the Odds
- Volume One: Youth and College Gambling
- Volume Two: Roads to Recovery from Gambling Addiction
- Volume Three: Gambling and the Public Health, Part 1
- Volume Four: Gambling and the Public Health, Part 2
- Volume Five: Evaluating Self-Exclusion as an Intervention for Disordered Gambling
- Volume Six: Gambling and the Brain: Why Neuroscience Research is Vital to Gambling Research
- Volume Seven: What Clinicians Need to Know about Gambling Disorders
- Volume Eight: Innovative Studies from the NCRG Centers of Excellence in Gambling Research
To request printed copies of these materials, contact Sam Newcomer at firstname.lastname@example.org or 978-338-6610.