NCRG Conference on Gambling and Addiction
15th Annual NCRG Conference on Gambling and Addiction
September 28-30, 2014
The Sands Expo and Convention Center at the Venetian Las Vegas
Thanks to all who attended the NCRG Conference on Gambling and Addiction and made it our best event yet! If you have any feedback or speaker recommendations for next year's conference, please email Christine Reilly (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Amy Kugler (email@example.com). We will update this page with 2015 NCRG Conference information as soon as it becomes available.
About the NCRG Conference on Gambling and Addiction
For more than a decade, the NCRG Conference on Gambling and Addiction has provided a unique forum where all stakeholders in the field of gambling disorders and responsible gaming come together to discuss the latest research, share best practices and explore real-world applications for new scientific findings.
The 15th annual NCRG Conference on Gambling and Addiction is designed to enhance your professional development, whether you’re in the health care sector, the gaming industry, government or academia, by providing the following:
- The latest information on treatment for gambling disorders
- Continuing education units for clinicians
- Ideas for building and enhancing responsible gaming programs
- Opportunities for researchers to present their work in the annual poster session
- A critical perspective that will help gaming regulators and public officials develop and evaluate policies that address gambling disorders
- Interactive pre-conference workshops